Keep Your Teeth & Gums Healthy With General Dentistry in Gainesville
General dental services are like a tune-up and routine maintenance for your teeth. Just like your car needs regular care from a mechanic, your smile needs periodic dental care to thrive and look its best. At Taylor Dentistry, you’ll find Gainesville general dentistry that will keep your smile in good shape. Our treatment will help you:
- Maintain optimal oral health
- Potentially avoid painful and costly dental emergencies
- Smile with more confidence in your everyday life
- Enjoy peace of mind about the condition of your smile
- Learn good oral hygiene and get dental guidance
- Look attractive and make good first impressions
Call us today at 888-387-1599 to schedule your next dental appointment. Make sure you smile stays in the best shape possible! If you’re nervous about your care, be sure to ask our staff about dental sedation.
In addition, you can take advantage of a a new patient dental exam and X-rays for $125 or a new patient dental cleaning for $75. No insurance? Don’t skip your routine dental care. Join our Care Club. A low monthly fee covers the cost of your exams and cleanings, and you’ll get discounts on other services too.
Show Off a Beautiful Smile With General Dental Treatment
Our team offers you several types of general dentistry treatments:
- Dental Cleanings and Exams – We’ll first give you a complete exam, including screening you for oral cancer. Then we’ll thoroughly clean and polish your teeth to give you that fresh-from-the-dentist feeling. If we find any problems, we’ll make recommendations for other treatments.
- Preventive Treatments – Fluoride treatment will help strengthen and remineralize your tooth enamel. Dental sealants are thin plastic coatings that form a protective barrier against disease-causing bacteria. Both can help you avoid cavities.
- Gum Disease Treatment – We’ll examine you for signs of gum disease and recommend further treatment if needed. We’ll use special instruments to remove built up plaque and tartar during a deep cleaning. Then we’ll smooth your teeth roots to help prevent bacteria from collecting there.
- Custom Mouthguards – Our professional mouthguards can be made for any of several purposes. We offer custom mouthguards to protect your and your family’s teeth during sports. We can also make a custom appliance to stop harmful teeth grinding. Finally, if you have TMJ pain, our appliances will relieve tension on your jaw joints so they can begin to heal.
- Dry Mouth Treatment – To assist you in managing this condition, we offer a line of products from PerioSciences®. They help keep your mouth lubricated, so you feel more comfortable and avoid other oral problems like cavities.
- Halitosis (Bad Breath) Treatment – We’ll screen you for gum disease, a major cause of halitosis, and recommend treatment as needed. We may also recommend oral probiotics and PerioSciences products to help with your breath problem.
Call our team today at 888-387-1599 to schedule an appointment. You can also request an appointment online. To keep your smile healthy and bright, see Taylor Dentistry for Gainesville general dentistry.