Our Team Loves to Help With Relieving Dental Anxiety in Gainesville
If thinking about a dental visit makes you nervous, we won’t judge you. The team at Taylor Dentistry has helped many patients through their dental fear, and we can do the same for you. We specialize in relieving dental anxiety in Gainesville, so you can feel confident that you’re in good hands here. Our caring team will help you overcome your dental anxiety so you can maintain a bright smile. You will enjoy:
- Expert treatment focused on your unique needs and desires
- Peace of mind that you’re getting the care you need for a healthy smile
- Diagnosis and treatment of serious health problems early on, including oral cancer
- Prevention of cavities, gum disease, and other harmful dental concerns
Call us today at 888-387-1599 to schedule an appointment for gentle dental care. Be sure to ask about our Care Club. It covers your dental cleanings and exams and will save you 15 percent on other treatments.
Say Goodbye to Dental Stress With Our Expert Care
At Taylor Dentistry, we believe that your dental visit should be stress-free and comfortable. We understand dental anxiety and provide a relaxed environment to help you overcome anxious feelings. Here are some of the ways we prioritize your comfort:
- Sedation – We offer inhaled sedation using laughing gas. This type of sedation will help you relax and minimize anxiety during your procedure. It takes effect almost immediately and wears off quickly too. You’ll be able to drive home on your own.
- Cozy Amenities – To help you unwind and feel at home, you’re welcome to take advantage of a soft pillow or warm blanket.
- Compassionate Staff – Our experienced team is dedicated to caring for your smile. We take the time to listen to your concerns and ensure you feel at ease.
- Ample Time – We allocate sufficient time for your appointments. This allows us to address your concerns thoroughly and explain the necessary treatments for maintaining your oral health.
- Local Anesthesia – We ensure that you are completely numb and pain-free during your dental treatment.
- Privacy – Our private patient care rooms offer a secluded environment to ensure your comfort and provide peace of mind during your visit.
Don’t avoid smile care! Call Taylor Dentistry today at 888-387-1599 to plan a visit with the experts at relieving dental anxiety in Gainesville. You can also request an appointment online.