Restore Your Smile’s Function With Gainesville Dental Crowns & Bridges
If you need smile repair, there’s a good chance that your dentist will use Gainesville dental crowns and bridges for your treatment. Crowns are similar to protective helmets for your teeth, shielding them from further damage and providing strength. Bridges fill the gap between missing teeth, restoring your smile and bite. These restorations offer you many benefits:
- Long-lasting repair that blends in beautifully with your other teeth
- A beautiful smile you’ll be proud to show off
- The ability to eat and enjoy all your favorite foods again
- Improved oral health and total body health
- More positive first impressions when making new friends
Call Taylor Dentistry today if you’re suffering from damaged or missing teeth: 888-387-1599. Ask about our Care Club. Members pay a low monthly subscription fee to cover the cost of exams and cleanings and save on other services. It’s a great alternative to insurance!
Enjoy Your Best Smile Using a Crown or Bridge
Don’t live with teeth that don’t look or function the way they should. Dr. Taylor or Dr. Torres can get your smile back in order with a crown or bridge. We’ll do it as comfortably as possible – using digital impressions rather than goopy traditional impressions.
Your new restoration will mostly likely be fabricated from e.max lithium disilicate or porcelain fused to metal. The material used will depend on which tooth is being repaired and the extent of the damage. If you’re nervous about your treatment, you’re welcome to receive sedation.
Below are some of the restoration options you may have with a crown or bridge:
- Individual Crown for Tooth Repair – If you have a damaged tooth, we can cap it with a beautiful crown to repair and strengthen the tooth, preventing further problems.
- Traditional Fixed Bridge – This type of bridge attaches to your natural teeth on either end and fills in the gap in your smile. You’ll enjoy a renewed smile and restored chewing capacity.
- Implant-Supported Crown – A dental implant-crown combination will replace a single missing tooth and give you back a complete smile.
- Implant-Supported Bridge – This type of bridge anchors to at least two dental implants. Unlike a traditional bridge, it keeps you from suffering bone loss in your jaw.
- Inlays and Onlays – Sometimes called partial crowns, these restorations repair damage either by covering the top of the tooth (inlays) or the top and sides (onlays).
Call Taylor Dentistry today at 888-387-1599 for an appointment. See how Gainesville dental crowns and bridges can help you.