Stop Decay in Its Tracks With Gainesville Tooth Fillings
Based on the law of averages, there’s a good chance that you’ll develop at least one cavity during your lifetime. That’s not to worry, however. You’ve found qualified dentists in Dr. Taylor and Dr. Torres. They use Gainesville tooth fillings to repair damage from cavities and make teeth like new again. Our fillings are made from tooth-colored composite resin. They will:
- Blend in naturally with the rest of your smile to give you a beautiful restoration
- Bond directly to the tooth, providing excellent support and strength
- Require less removal of healthy tooth structure compared to metal fillings, helping preserve more of your natural tooth
- Cause less sensitivity to hot and cold than metal fillings do, reducing your discomfort when eating and drinking
Call Taylor Dentistry today at 888-387-1599 if you think you might need a tooth filled. Besides Gainesville, we also serve patients from Alachua, Newberry, Haile Plantation, and Tioga.
Join our Care Club to save on restorative care like fillings. Plus, your exams and cleanings are covered by a low monthly subscription fee. So you’ll be less likely to get cavities in the first place.
Repair Dental Damage With a Tooth Filling
We offer a modern solution for fixing cavities and restoring damaged teeth – composite tooth fillings. These dental fillings are made from a special tooth-colored material that matches the shade of your natural teeth, giving you a beautiful smile. Unlike metal fillings, you won’t have to worry about dark spots showing when you speak or laugh.
Rest assured that our composite tooth fillings are safe and metal-free. We prioritize your well-being and only use materials that are free from mercury. This ensures your peace of mind regarding the restoration of your teeth.
- Composite fillings require minimal removal of healthy tooth structure, preserving as much of your tooth as possible.
- They are durable. With proper care, they can last for many years, providing a long-lasting solution for your dental restoration needs.
- Getting a composite filling is a quick and easy procedure, allowing you to resume your normal eating and drinking habits right after your treatment.
Call us today at 888-387-1599 to schedule an appointment. If you need tooth fillings in Gainesville, Taylor Dentistry can help. If you’re nervous, be sure to ask about our dental sedation when you call.