Improve Your Quality of Life With Teeth Implants
About 23 million U.S. adults age 65 and up have no teeth. Source.
After many advances in implant technology over recent decades, teeth implants are now the preferred way to replace missing teeth. Implants are small titanium posts that an oral surgeon will place in your jaw to anchor artificial teeth. After a healing period, during which your implants will fuse with the bone, your dentist can attach new teeth to the implants.
Depending on your needs, we may recommend any of several dental implant options:
- Single Implant-Crown Combination – If you have only one missing tooth, we’ll anchor a custom crown to an implant to give you back your smile and bite.
- Implant-Supported Bridge – Your new bridge will be secured by at least two implants to fill in the gap in your smile. Unlike a traditional bridge, you’ll avoid bone loss in your jaw.
- Implant-Retained Dentures – Your dentures will snap into place using a ball-and-socket setup. They won’t come loose until you remove them for cleaning.
- Implant-Supported Dentures – Our most comfortable dentures anchor to a sturdy metal bar attached to a set of implants. Care couldn’t be simpler! You’ll clean them with simple brushing and flossing. Your dentist can remove them if additional maintenance is needed.
- Full-Mouth Reconstruction – Dr. Taylor or Dr. Torres will work with you to develop a comprehensive plan to replace all your teeth.
Call Taylor Dentistry today at 888-387-1599 to schedule a consultation for dental implants in Gainesville. Don’t go any longer without having a complete and beautiful smile! You can also request an appointment online.