Achieve a Beautiful Smile With Dental Cleanings & Exams in Gainesville
Proper brushing and flossing at home is crucial to keeping your smile in good shape. However, there’s more to a beautiful smile than that. It is also important to keep up with your routine checkups. Regular dental cleanings and exams in Gainesville will help you:
- Smile with more confidence no matter where you are
- Enjoy peace of mind about your oral health
- Potentially avoid painful and costly dental emergencies
- Treat cavities and gum disease early on while they’re still manageable
Call Taylor Dentistry today at 888-387-1599 to schedule an appointment. You’ll find our friendly office on Northwest 43rd Street near TD Bank. Make sure your smile stays healthy and bright!
Ask about our new patient specials: a $125 exam and X-rays or a $75 professional cleaning.
Our Expert Care Helps You Feel Good About Your Smile
Just about everyone thinks about maintaining a beautiful smile. In fact, an overwhelming number of Americans (99.7 percent) agree that a smile is an important social asset. It’s hard to overstate how much our smiles can impact our lives, either positively or negatively.
As one of our premier general dental services, cleanings and exams play a big role in the appearance of your smile. The American Dental Association recommends that you visit the dentist every six months for a checkup so your smile can stay in good shape.
The exam part of your checkup allows our dentist to evaluate your overall oral health. It will involve a comprehensive check of your teeth, gums, and mouth:
- We’ll check for any signs of tooth decay, gum disease, or other oral issues.
- Digital and panoramic X-rays may be taken to identify hidden problems.
- We’ll use an intraoral camera for a closeup look at every corner of your mouth.
- If we find any problems, we may recommend fluoride treatment or dental sealants.
During your dental cleaning, our hygienist will carefully remove plaque and tartar buildup from your teeth. This process helps prevent gum disease and cavities. Your teeth will then be polished, leaving them smooth and shiny. Additionally, our hygienist will provide valuable tips and techniques for effective at-home oral hygiene.
Call Taylor Dentistry today at 888-387-1599 to schedule an appointment. Make sure you visit us regularly for Gainesville dental cleanings and exams. When you join our Membership Club, your regular checkups are included!