Let Our Gainesville Restorative Dentist Create a New Smile for You
In a way, you could compare restorative dentistry to solving a puzzle. Your dentist will carefully fit and align the missing pieces of your teeth to give you back a complete smile. At Taylor Dentistry, you’ll find more than one Gainesville restorative dentist with the skills to do the job. Our treatment will help you:
- Eat a wider variety of hearty and delicious foods
- Look forward to dining out and trying new dishes
- Smile with more confidence in your social interactions
- Improve your oral health and total body health
- Speak more clearly so you avoid embarrassment
- Earn more respect in your professional life
- Feel better about your overall appearance
Call us today at 888-387-1599 for an appointment with Dr. Taylor or Dr. Torres. Ask about our dental sedation for helping you relax during your treatment.
You can save money on restorative treatments by joining our Care Club. Your exams and cleanings are covered by a low monthly subscription fee, and you’ll save on other treatments too. Plus, you won’t have to worry about insurance hassles like benefit limits or waiting periods.
Get a Smile That Looks & Feels Great With Restorative Dentistry
There’s no need to walk around with a damaged smile! If you’re tired of having to pick and choose what you can eat and feeling embarrassed to show your smile to others, you’ve come to the right place. We’ve been here since 2006, helping patients young and old alike enjoy more beautiful and functional smiles.
As our patient, you’ll have access to a wide variety of restorative dentistry services:
- Tooth Fillings – Our fillings are like tiny superheroes that fight against cavities. Our dentists use tooth-colored materials to fill and seal cavities, protecting your teeth from further decay.
- Dental Crowns – Crowns are protective caps that cover and strengthen damaged or weakened teeth. They restore the shape, size, and function of the tooth, giving you a natural-looking and long-lasting solution.
- Dental Bridges – Bridges fill the gap created by missing teeth. They consist of artificial teeth supported by adjacent teeth or dental implants. Using implants will keep the bridge from affecting your healthy teeth. A bridge restores your smile and ability to chew properly.
- Dentures – We can fit you with a set of custom dentures that replace missing teeth and the surrounding tissue. They come in partial or complete sets, giving you the ability to eat, speak, and smile with confidence. To avoid bone loss in your jaw, dentures can be attached to dental implants.
- Dental Implants – Dental implants provide a strong foundation for replacement teeth. They are surgically placed into the jawbone, acting as artificial tooth roots. You’ll have stable and natural-looking teeth, and implants will prevent bone loss in your jaw.
- Full-Mouth Reconstruction – Full-mouth reconstruction is like a complete overhaul for your smile. It involves a comprehensive treatment plan tailored to restore the health, function, and aesthetics of your entire mouth.
At Taylor Dentistry, we believe everyone deserves a healthy and beautiful smile. Our skilled dentists utilize the latest techniques and technologies in restorative dentistry to ensure optimal results. We prioritize your comfort and strive to provide a stress-free experience for all our patients. That’s why we make soft pillows and cozy blankets available during your treatment. Sedation is available too, if you’re nervous.
Call us today at 888-387-1599 to schedule a consultation with a restorative dentist in Gainesville. You can also request an appointment online.