Remake Your Smile With Teeth Veneers
More than 1 in 3 adults thinks an unattractive smile makes a person look less attractive. Source.
Veneers are the perfect solution
for creating a stunning smile. The thin, custom-made shells are placed on the front surface of your teeth to improve their appearance. They are designed to look like natural teeth, giving you a beautiful and radiant smile.
We offer two popular types of teeth veneers:
- e.max Veneers – e.max veneers are made from a special type of ceramic material called lithium disilicate. These veneers are known for their strength, durability, and translucency. With e.max veneers, you can enjoy a long-lasting and lifelike smile enhancement.
- Layered Zirconia Veneers – These restorations are another popular type of veneer. They combine zirconia, a strong and durable material, with porcelain for a natural and aesthetic look. Layered zirconia veneers provide excellent durability while improving the appearance of your teeth.
Both kinds of veneers offer numerous benefits including:
- Enhancing the shape, size, and color of your teeth
- Covering stains, discoloration, or uneven tooth surfaces
- Closing gaps between teeth
- Repairing chipped or worn-down teeth
Even better, veneers typically last at least a decade. They require minimal care to stay beautiful: daily brushing and flossing and regular professional cleanings.
Enjoy a Simple Process for Getting Your New Veneers
Getting veneers for your teeth typically involves a few steps:
- Consultation – Your dentist evaluates your teeth, discusses your goals, and determines if veneers are right for you.
- Preparation – A small amount of enamel is removed from your teeth to accommodate the veneers.
- Impressions – We will take precise impressions of your teeth that are used to create custom-made veneers. A lab makes your veneers, and you return to our office when they are ready for placement.
- Bonding – The veneers are carefully bonded to your teeth, and any necessary adjustments are made for a perfect fit.
Ready to improve your smile with Gainesville dental veneers? Call Taylor Dentistry today at 888-387-1599 to schedule an appointment.