Ensure Your Smile Stays Safe With Gainesville Mouthguards
You only have one smile and it needs to stay intact for the rest of your life, so be sure to take good care of it. One of the best ways to keep your smile in one piece is by using Gainesville mouthguards from Taylor Dentistry. We use digital scanners to take impressions so you can get a professional, lab-made mouthguard for your smile. Our custom appliances will:
- Protect your teeth while playing sports or being active
- Help you avoid painful dental emergencies
- Eliminate harmful teeth grinding
- Relieve jaw pain caused by TMJ problems
Keep your smile safe by calling us today at 888-387-1599 to get a custom-fitted mouthguard. Our office is conveniently located near the intersection of Northwest 43rd Street and Newberry Road. Besides Gainesville, we also serve patients in Alachua, Haile Plantation, Newberry, and Tioga.
Custom Mouthguards Fit & Perform Better
Our professional mouthguards are made to last. Not only will they hold up longer than store-bought mouthguards, they will fit better and provide more protection. If you’re taking time to protect your smile, it pays to get a custom mouthguard that will do the job right. With our digital scanners, you won’t get a mouth full of messy goop while we make impressions of your teeth.
Taylor Dentistry offers different types of mouthguards designed to suit your specific needs. Your options include:
- Athletic Mouthguards – If you’re involved in sports, an athletic mouthguard is essential. It provides cushioning and protection for your teeth, gums, and jaw during high-impact activities. Our custom-fit athletic mouthguards offer superior comfort, fit, and durability. They provide optimal performance and reduce the risk of dental injuries.
- Bruxism Night Guards – Bruxism, or teeth grinding, can cause damage to your teeth and jaw joints. Our custom-made night guards act as a barrier, protecting your teeth from the harmful effects of grinding. Wearing a night guard while you sleep can alleviate discomfort, prevent wear on your teeth, and maintain the health of your smile.
- TMJ Mouthguards – If you suffer from TMJ pain, a specially designed mouthguard can provide relief. These mouthguards are tailored to your specific bite and help alleviate jaw pain, reduce tension, and promote proper jaw alignment. With the right TMJ mouthguard, you can enjoy improved comfort and function.
For great-fitting mouthguards in Gainesville, call Taylor Dentistry today at 888-387-1599. We’ll help you protect your precious smile!